What is WINK?
WINK (Women In Kindness) is a group of powerful women working together to support Humber River Hospital.
The women of WINK decide together where their funds will be used, empowering them to make meaningful change throughout our hospital community. They also get exclusive access to fun signature events throughout the year, as well as advance invitations to informative events like Doc Talks and Hospital tours in order to get a closer look at the impact their donations are making.
How Does it Work?
- JOIN WINK and pay the entry donation
- LEARN about the funding opportunities that you can support
- VOTE for the Humber project you feel is most deserving of your collective funds
On March 8th, International Women’s Day, 2021 our latest group of WINK members heard refined pitches from the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department Patient Comfort Fund.
After hearing from program directors, physicians, staff, and grateful patients from both Programs, the women voted to direct their collective $50,000 gift to the NICU, which plans to use the donation towards purchasing a new ventilator.
Still deciding? Here are three promises we are making to every WINK supporter:
- We promise you’ll meet, mingle and laugh with friends and new faces alike! Your time with WINK will be fun and efficient.
- We promise WINK supporters will always be in control of their collective funds. The power to direct this money to a Humber project will always lie in the hands of WINK women.
- We promise to give you insider’s access to the world of Humber – the people and programs that will provide you with the stimuli to help you cast your vote. You’ll be amazed at what you will learn!
Get your questions answered. Share a curiosity. Whatever stage you’re at, let’s start a conversation and see where it leads us:
Our Executive Members
Carmela Di Santo
Marwah Younis Damiani
Kali De Rose