Insieme Si Vince
Team Revolution started with a dream to help revolutionize healthcare in our community by raising funds for the new Humber River Hospital. Our riders cover 100% of their travel and accommodation costs so that donor dollars go directly to the hospitals we support.
Over the years, the team has grown to over 100 riders and has raised $2 million for Humber River Hospital. This year Team Revolution will be participating in local rides. They are headed back to Italy in September 2022 to tackle the Granfondo del Gallo Nero in Chianti.
How will our riders reach the finish line? With hard work, perseverance and your support.
This year’s fundraising trip for Humber River Hospital Foundation will be to Gatineau Park, Ottawa.
When: July 1st – 4th, 2021
$750 donation or have family and friends support through your personal fundraising page
Limited spots: 50 riders, first come first served
Riders will be responsible for their own accommodations. Further details will be shared with those of you who indicate interest at registration. Families and spouses welcome.
Our Team Revolution riders train constantly to participate in an Italian Gran Fondo every two years. Past destinations include Milan, Rome, Bologna and climbs up Stelvio, Ghisallo and Montecassino. See highlights from our past trips here!
Our 2020 trip to Florence has been rescheduled for September 2022. In celebration of our 5th trip to Italy (and 10-year Team Revolution anniversary), we are giving riders all of the things they want to see in this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The 2022 Team Revolution trip to Florence, Italy is shaping up to be the best one yet:
• 5-star luxury accommodations at Westin Excelsior
• Luxury coach buses and professional bike trailers
• Local concierge with exclusive service during stay
• Daily breakfast and 4 team meals
• Secure bike storage and professional security for bikes and professional mechanics
• Pace groups to ride Granfondo together
• Sweep cars with tubes, canisters, spares and more
• Evening/dining activities around the city
• Race-kit pickup line bypass